Companies lists is a method of extracting and viewing the data contained in the Business Register: the service can be used to select a group of companies using a range of different search criteria, and to produce documents with lists of the resulting companies.
Two types of list are foreseen:
with headquarters/local branch, and full address
The system offers multiple selection criteria, which can be combined freely, for example:
- location: business headquarters, secondary offices, local units;
- status: active, inactive, suspended, deleted, registering
- legal form: all those foreseen
- geographical location: regions, provinces, communes
- activity: prevalent, primary, secondary, according to Ateco/Istat code
- procedures in progress: winding-up, liquidation, and all the controlled administration procedures foreseen
- partnership capital class
- turnover range
- employee number class
- registration date range
- cancellation date range.