Companies lists is a method of extracting and viewing the data contained in the Business Register: the service can be used to select a group of companies using a range of different search criteria, and to produce documents with lists of the resulting companies.
Two types of list are foreseen:
this contains headquarters, name and full address, website if any
as well as the above, this contains the Tax Code (Business Register number), REA (Economic and Administrative Index) number, AA (Register of Craftsmen) number, number of staff, partnership capital, activities, status of company, economic data such as value of production, revenues, profits or losses, etc.
With a careful selection of the parameters, you will get a list perfectly tailored to your information needs.
Every single search gives the possibility to extract lists containing up to 10,000 positions.
The system offers multiple selection criteria, which can be combined freely, for example:
- location: business headquarters;
- status: active, inactive, suspended, deleted, registering
- legal form: all those foreseen
- geographical location: regions, provinces, communes
- activity: prevalent, primary, secondary, according to Ateco/Istat code
- procedures in progress: winding-up, liquidation, and all the controlled administration procedures foreseen
- partnership capital class
- turnover range
- employee number class
- registration or cancellation date range