Features Check your profile and discover Italian Business Register's chances
For the search
You can take advantage of an official, full and articulated service provided by the Chambers of Commerce to acquire the main legal, economic and administrative information about Italian and European Companies, and to monitor their progress: an essential contribution for your professional activity.
- To get the main information about a company, and about their history, you can request the Company Information or the Historic Company Information.
- To check on the economic progress of a company or assess its solvency, request the Financial Statements for the last financial year or the Company Information Protests document.
- To find out more details about the directors or shareholders of a company, you can get the relevant Personal file or Shareholder file.
- To see whether a subject has open bankruptcy procedures, request the On going procedures document.
THIS AND MORE WITH RI.CERCALEARN MORE
- To identify and view any commercial activities of a specific type within an area on a map, use the Georeferencing service (ri.map).
TO GET A LIST WITH RI.MAP IS EASYLEARN MORE
- To monitor the state of health of your most important clients in a timely and easy way, use the Company Changes service (ri.build).
TO INITIATE THE RI.BUILD SERVICE IS EASYLEARN MORE
For any requirements
You can use an essential e-government tool to meet the declaration obligations of your clients (in relation to both economic-productive activities as well as administrative procedures): in this way you can carry out an effective, rapid and secure exchange with the Chamber of Commerce IT services.
- To complete and send electronic Single Communication files to the Italian Business Register and the relevant entities, use the ComUnica service.
ONLINE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SINGLE COMMUNICATIONLEARN MORE
- If you wish to prepare and send the file for the submission of the Financial Statements and monitor its progress, use the Filing of Financial Statements service.
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTSLEARN MORE