Features Check your profile and discover Italian Business Register's chances
For the search
These days you have a quick and easy work instrument to help you make decisions about your business: access to the Chamber of Commerce's proprietary information enables you to obtain official, reliable and complete information about Italian and European companies, about their shareholders and directors.
- To get all the information about the company in a single document, ask for the Company Information or Dossier
- To find out about the owner of a company that is in competition with yours, you can request the Shareholder document
- To see whether the person standing before you has representation powers for their company, request the Directors document
- To provide the required documentation to foreign authorities for import-export, ask for the Company registration report (in English).
- To discover if your potential supplier or client has protests against them, request the Company Information Protests document
- To know what Trademarks or Patents a competitor company has, request the Trademarks or the Patent Documentation
- To know which companies your partner has roles in or which companies have a shareholding, request the Personal file or Shareholder file
- To learn whether a competitor has a larger turnover than your company or how they finance their business, request the Financial Statements for the last financial year.
THIS AND MORE WITH RI.CERCALEARN MORE
- To be kept up to date in a timely manner about company changes by your suppliers or competitors, use the Company Changes service (ri.build).
TO INITIATE THE RI.BUILD SERVICE IS EASYLEARN MORE
- To begin a business relationship with a European company for which you wish to know information, search the European Business Registers (EBR).
SEARCH COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS IN THE EUROPEAN BUSINESS REGISTERSLEARN MORE
For any requirements
You now can directly, from your office, fulfil a number of obligations and legal requirements regarding the Italian Business Register or other Registers held by the Chambers of Commerce. Simple and assisted online procedures enable you to complete and send several files and to obtain information without having to physically go to the chamber information points.
- To complete and send the registration file for a one-person business to your Chamber of Commerce use the simple and guided service within the Easy File section.
ONE-PERSON BUSINESS EASY REGISTRATIONLEARN MORE
THE CERTIFIED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE COMPANYLEARN MORE
- Do you know if you have requisites to create or transform your enterprise in an innovative start-up company, so you'll be able to avail yourself of tax break and subsidy provided for by law a.k.a. Decreto Legge Crescita 2.0?
- If you are sending a registration or variation file to the Italian Companies Register, to the Inland Revenue Office, or the INPS, the INAIL, you will meet all the requirements with ComUnica.
ALL ONLINE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SINGLE COMMUNICATIONLEARN MORE